Updated October 2020
This website is owned, operated and maintained by Masena Invest B.V., a limited liability company, registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 59466855, with its head office in the Netherlands, Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 71, 3311 JG Dordrecht. (hereinafter iProven). iProven is the trade name and registered trade mark owned and used by Masena Invest B.V.
Masena Invest B.V. is entitled to license (part of) it’s operations and intellectual property rights to third parties without notification.
- iProven is entitled to modify or discontinue any of the services, offerings, features and information provided by or through its website at any time and without notice, even in instances where such changes prevent you from using or accessing information previously generated, saved or submitted by you through the website.
- Except for the limited privileges granted herein, or otherwise permitted by applicable law, no part of the website and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without express prior written consent by iProven.
- Consequently, do not use the website or submit or post any information in any communication means with iProven, that you deem private, personal of confidential or in which you claim ownership rights.
- The website, including all content, is provided on an “as-is” basis and iProven does not warrant or represent that the website and its content is free of errors or defects.
- iProven is not liable for any damages based on or resulting from the use, modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the website. Although iProven attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the website and content thereon.
- Consequently, iProven disclaims all liabilities for direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of the website and their products, except where prevented by law. To the extent that any aspects of the foregoing limitations of liability are not enforceable, the maximum liability of iProven to you with respect to the use of this website is ten times the order amount of the product or service rendered or seven thousand five hundred Euros in other events.
- The content of the website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions.
- iProven does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on the website. Reliance on any information appearing on the website, whether provided by iProven, its content providers, its clients, visitors to the website or others, is solely at your own risk.
- The liability of iProven ends if buyer is a business and/or products are used for resale or commercial use. In this case any liability for direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of these products solely rests with reseller or commercial user.
- The website may include links to third-party websites and/or third-party content. These sites and their content are not owned or controlled by iProven. You acknowledge and agree that iProven is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or information available from such third parties. Such parties are solely responsible for any privacy related aspects or issues.
- All products or services sold by iProven are subject to limited warranties as stated in the instruction manuals or other information accompanying the products or services. These limited warranties are extended solely to end users of the products. To obtain warranty services, end-users should contact iProven using the support contact information provided on the website or included in the applicable product information.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
The iProven thermometer is remarkably easy to use and designed for use on adults, kids, and babies. It's our pick for The Best Thermometer Overall."
"The iProven works quickly. Testers results were nearly instantaneous. The iProven has enough flexibility to make it our pick for the best thermometer."
"Squirming kids are no match for the iProven DMT-489 thermometer. This is our pick as Best Thermometer for Kids in 2020."
"When you have a sick baby on your hands, the last thing you want to deal with is trying to take baby’s temperature. The iProven gets it done fast—and with accuracy."
The digital display is large and super easy to read, which is great for when you’re feeling woozy."
"If you want a thermometer for every member in your family to use, then the iProven No-Touch Thermometer fits the bill."
Mom Loves Best
"This is our Pick for the Best Digital Basal Thermometer. It comes with high precision, all inclusive good package value."
Community Resources for Independence
“After reaching out to iProven I felt relieved. They made the process and purchasing so simple. They helped us out on pricing and for being a non-profit. The thermometers were shipped and delivered within days! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I am so glad we got a chance to work with them.”
-Sarah Pettys from CRI
California Rural Indian Health Board Inc.
“Thank you again iProven for your patience from day one and for always keeping me aware of any changes, delivery status, shortages, etc. Your professional work ethics are superior. Such a pleasure working with you and your team!”
-Michelle Thomas from CRIHB