What Are Cookies
We also use performance cookies that allow us for example to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
To see a more detailed description of what kind of cookies we use, please have a look at the paragraph ‘The Cookies We Set’.
You can control your cookie preferences by selecting the Cookie settings button when entering this website. If you want to accept all cookies, you can simply give your permission to accept all cookies. Another possibility to prevent the setting of cookies can be done by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube,
will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
The iProven thermometer is remarkably easy to use and designed for use on adults, kids, and babies. It's our pick for The Best Thermometer Overall."
"The iProven works quickly. Testers results were nearly instantaneous. The iProven has enough flexibility to make it our pick for the best thermometer."
"Squirming kids are no match for the iProven DMT-489 thermometer. This is our pick as Best Thermometer for Kids in 2020."
"When you have a sick baby on your hands, the last thing you want to deal with is trying to take baby’s temperature. The iProven gets it done fast—and with accuracy."
The digital display is large and super easy to read, which is great for when you’re feeling woozy."
"If you want a thermometer for every member in your family to use, then the iProven No-Touch Thermometer fits the bill."
Mom Loves Best
"This is our Pick for the Best Digital Basal Thermometer. It comes with high precision, all inclusive good package value."
"If you want an accurate reading, reach for this rectal thermometer from iProven. It's our pick for best budget thermometer of 2021."
Most Popular iProven Products
Community Resources for Independence
“After reaching out to iProven I felt relieved. They made the process and purchasing so simple. They helped us out on pricing and for being a non-profit. The thermometers were shipped and delivered within days! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I am so glad we got a chance to work with them.”
-Sarah Pettys from CRI
California Rural Indian Health Board Inc.
“Thank you again iProven for your patience from day one and for always keeping me aware of any changes, delivery status, shortages, etc. Your professional work ethics are superior. Such a pleasure working with you and your team!”
-Michelle Thomas from CRIHB