Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist - BPM-337
The iProven BPM-337 has a new and improved algorithm for irregular heartbeat detection and flawless performance. Just one click away from a blood pressure measurement, press and go, it's that easy!
This small take-with-you blood pressure monitor not only reads upper blood pressure (systolic), lower blood pressure (diastolic) and the heartbeats per minute...
but also tells you if your heart rhythm is irregular and gives the benchmark indication of your AHA level. The AHA chart is published and standardized by the American Heart Association and helps you understand how healthy your blood pressure is. The BPM-337 indicates the real colors of the AHA chart not just 4 of them. So no more guessing what your numbers mean.
Furthermore, it will help you keep track of your health trends thanks to the easy to access memory mode.
Works as easy as this:
1. Sit near a table.
2. Remove bracelets or watch.
3. Place the cuff.
4. Relax for a minute.
5. Press the start button.
6. Wait 30 seconds.
7. And know your blood pressure as well as your AHA level and your heart rate.
About the product
- Lightning fast - The measuring during Inflation method (MDI) and the newest technology make this digital automatic blood pressure monitor lightning fast, pain-free and highly accurate.
- Accurate reading - Clinical accurate readings on the large LCD screen will give you the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate readings with ease. Get the same consistency as in your doctor’s office.
- Store your readings - With the built-in memory function you can recall the last 60 readings.
- Real AHA indication - Using the exact same 5 color indications as the American Heart Association
- When you order today, you’re protected by a 100 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service.
iProvèn's 100-100 policy
We are 100% sure that you will love the iProven BPM-337. If for whatever reason you will not, you will get a full refund within 100 days after your purchase. No questions asked.