Basal Body Thermometer to Chart your Ovulation — Track Your Fertile Window — iProven BBT-271B
- Measure your waking temps to predict your ovulation
- Get a grip on your cycle to up your chances of pregnancy
- Needs a full minute to measure your real body temperature
- Batteries and hard case included
- With easy instructions to help you get started
Get a Grip on your Cycle
When you understand your cycle, you will get insights into your fertility and be able to predict your ovulation. This will help to up your chances of pregnancy.
Immediately after your ovulation takes place, your temperature rises a little. You need a sensitive thermometer to pick up that difference. Our thermometer is accurate up to 0.01 degree — and that’s why our thermometer is the help you need to predict your ovulation.
Get Started Easily
Not sure how charting your body temp works? An easy guide is included, so you can get started right away.
You’re protected by a 100 day, no-questions-asked, money back guarantee and world class customer service.